Broker/Agent Participation – 1B Idalla Ave, WORCESTER, MA
We invite real estate broker and agent participation. We offer a cooperating broker commission of:
Two and a half (2.5)% of High BID Price for this select auction property known as: 1B Idalla Ave, WORCESTER, MA
and will be paid to Brokers/Agents (i) who have duly registered as a “Registered Broker/Agent” on-line using the form below at least Forty-Eight (48) hours prior to the start of the scheduled Auction date & time, (ii) who has identified their client on the bidder online registration profile, and (iii) whose client(s) successfully purchase the Property and close the transaction. THERE WILL BE NO BROKER/AGENT REGISTRATION PERMITTED ON THE DAY THE AUCTION BEGINS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE BROKER/AGENT PARTICIPATION RULES.
To qualify for and earn a commission and become a Registered Broker/Agent, you must:
- Fully complete the Broker/Agent Participation Form on-line and you must ensure that when your client registers, he or she includes your information as part of the registration identifying you as the broker/agent. You will be required to complete the necessary electronic signatures as part of the purchase transaction within the time frames required. You must provide a copy of your Broker Agent participation Form to the Escrow/Closing Agent prior to closing. You will be required to provide the Escrow/Closing Agent with an IRS Form W-9 or electronically complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive a commission.This W-9 must be completed by your Broker as payment can only be made through the Broker who holds your license;
- Inspect each Property with your client; and
- Participating Brokers/Agents will be required to sign the purchase documentation, along with their client at the auction. Any Registered Broker/Agent who fails to sign the purchase documentation within the time prescribed shall not be entitled to any commission. Commissions will be earned and paid upon closing.
- NO commission will be paid to a Registered Broker/Agent (a) acting as a principal in the purchase of any Property, (b) acting as the broker/agent on behalf of an entity (including any corporation, partnership, limited liability company, or trust) in which the broker/agent has any interest, (c) acting as the broker/agent on behalf of an immediate family member (defined as a spouse, parent, sibling, or child including in-law relationships).
- Ensure your client(s) identify you as their Broker/Agent in their registration.
- Clients who have already have been identified/ have had communications with Berman Auctioneers about this particular property prior to Broker/Agent request for registration and representation shall not be eligible for Broker/Agent to receive participation commissions.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OR THESE RULES. PARTICIPATING BROKERS/AGENTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ON AUCTION DAY SETTING FORTH THE COOPERATING BROKER COMMISSION TO BE PAID. ALL COMMISSION PAYMENTS WILL ONLY BE MADE TO YOUR BROKER. THIS IS NOT A REFERRAL FEE SO YOU MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE IN WHICH THE PROPERTY LIES IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A COOPERATING BROKER COMMISSION.