12 Andy Road, WORCESTER, MA
Charming 3 BR, 1.5 BA Bungalow on Worcester’s
PRICE REDUCED to $199,900! Fantastic location near Tatnuck Square! Perfect for a single, a couple or a small family, or those just starting out or downsizing. Private setting on a dead-end street, requiring limited ongoing yard work. This cozy and charming Bungalow is nestled on a quiet 0.29 acre wooded lot and has 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. It is just 1.6 miles to Worcester Regional Airport, is within walking distance of Worcester State University and Tatnuck Square shops and restaurants, and local parks. Offers 1,593 +/- SF of living area, with an additional 910 +/- SF in an unfinished basement.
Hardwood floors and updated windows on 1st and 2nd levels; large living room with working fireplace and bluestone hearth; 1st floor bedroom (currently used as dining room) and full bath; large 2nd bedroom, 3rd bedroom and half bath on 2nd level; bright 4-season porch/bonus room in front.
Updated dishwasher and range (2012) in eat-in kitchen; oil-fired forced hot air heat with updated high efficiency boiler and water heater (2014); updated roof (approx. 2008); window A/C. Detached stone/brick garage with storage space; driveway with 4 parking spots; detached wood deck overlooks wooded area. Come see for yourself!
- West Side, Tatnuck Square Neighborhood
- West Tatnuck/Forest Grove/Doherty High School District
- Walking Distance to Tatnuck Square
- Near Recreation, Shopping, Restaurants, Banks, Public & Private Schools, Colleges, Houses of Worship
- 1.6 Miles from Worcester Regional Airport
- .29 Acre Wooded Lot on Dead End Street
- Back Yard Adjacent to Private Golf Course
- Vinyl Sided
- Updated Roof (Approx. 2008) with Architectural Shingles
- Freestanding Wood Deck in Back Yard
- Stone & Brick Single Car Garage with Storage Space
- 4-Car Paved Driveway
- 1,593 +/- Square Feet of Living Space on Two Levels; 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath
- Additional 910 +/-Square Feet in Unfinished Basement
- 1st Floor Bedroom (Currently Used as Dining Room) and Full Bath
- Hardwood Floors and Updated Insulated Windows on 1st and 2nd Levels
- Large Living Room with Working Fireplace with Bluestone Hearth and Updated Liner
- Bright 4-Season Porch/Bonus Room on Front of House
- Eat-In Kitchen with Updated Dishwasher, Range and Vinyl Floor
- Coat and Boot Nook in Rear Entryway
- Laundry in Basement
- Oil Fired Hot Water Baseboard Heat
- Window AC
- All Appliances Included
- Updated High Efficiency Boiler (2014)
- Boiler-Fired Hot Water Heater (2014)
- Electrical: 100 Amps, Circuit Breakers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?
A: If this is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, and therefore cannot take pictures of the interior. Because we have not been inside, we cannot confirm how many bedrooms or bathrooms are in the property. So, we must rely on the town’s public records regarding how many rooms they list. A suggestion: You could try searching the internet for the property address to find pictures of the inside of the property from other sources.
Q: Why isn’t the ad for the property more descriptive?
A: If it is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, we cannot confirm what the interior of a foreclosure property looks like, how many rooms it actually has, or any other specifics that would enable us to make an ad more exciting and descriptive. The only information we have is the public record and what the property looks like from the outside.
Q: Why is there no price listed?
A: Properties without a price are being sold by auction. In some cases, these are foreclosures; in others, they are auctions-by-choice (the seller decides to sell their property via the auction method). The property will go up for auction on the date noted, and the price will ultimately be determined by those bidding on the day of the sale. The property will be sold to the highest bidder. If it’s a property you really like, come to the auction and bid – if you are the highest bidder, it can be yours! In other instances, we will have properties listed on our website with a price clearly marked – these are being sold via the traditional real estate listing method or through our unique hybrid method (traditional listing plus auction).
I'm Interested In This Property!
- Auction Date: SOLD
- Type of Sale: For Sale
- Address: 12 Andy Road Worcester, Massachusetts 01602
- Description: Charming 3 BR, 1.5 BA Bungalow on Wooded Lot on Dead End Street
Terms And Conditions
There are no terms for this sale
5 Jan, 2018