Auction by Choice
Due to Elderly Transition
To be sold on the premises known as:
1B Idalla Ave, WORCESTER, MA
Conveniently located in a single-family Greendale neighborhood of Worcester, this 5,941 +/- SF wooded, corner lot includes a 13 x 62 foot +/- Mobile Home with 2 Bedrooms and a Full Bath. Great access to highways (190 & 290) and Route 12, shopping and restaurants, schools and recreation.
This wooded, corner lot offers rear privacy, with the entire yard enclosed by chain – link fencing with an interior dog run. Paved off-street parking for three (3) vehicles; paved walkways, lighted posts and two (2) storage sheds.
The mobile home offers a master bedroom with dual closets, a second bedroom with closet, a full bath with double sinks and a fiberglass shower/tub, a spacious living room with electric fireplace, and an eat-in kitchen area with a double sink and a curved counter with bar stools. Updated appliances are included, including a Kenmore washer and dryer, a GE side-by-side refrigerator, full-size electric range and oven, dishwasher, microwave, and built-in stereo system with multi-room wiring and speakers. Double pane vinyl windows throughout, with a sliding glass door leading to a spacious, two-section deck. Oil-fired forced hot air heat, central A/C with outdoor compressor, circuit breakers, updated water heater.
- Take Malden Street to Idalla Ave. (Note: There is NO Idalla Ave. STREET SIGN. The road is near 112 Malden St./Mark’s Barber Shop).
- OR, take Route 12 to Idalla Road to Idalla Ave.
- Desirable Single-Family Greendale Neighborhood
- Norrback/Burncoat School District
- Easy & Convenient Access to Route 12 & Highways 190 & 290
- Near Shopping, Restaurants, Recreation, Banks, Public & Private Schools, Colleges
- 800 +/- SF of Living Space
- Eat-In Kitchen Area w/Double Sink, Curved Counter w/Bar Stools & Updated Appliances
- Spacious Living Room w/Electric Fireplace
- Full Bathroom w/Double Sinks & Fiberglass Shower/Tub
- Master Bedroom w/Dual Closets
- 2nd Bedroom w/Closet
- Laundry in Kitchen Area Closet
- Double-Pane Windows
- Oil – Fired Forced Hot Air Heat
- Central A/C
- Updated Water Heater
- Circuit Breakers
- 0.14 Acre Wooded Corner Lot
- Private Back Yard
- Attached Wood Deck w/Sliding Door Access
- Yard Enclosed by Chain Link Fence
- Dog Pen in Front Yard
- Paved Walkways & Lighted Posts
- 2 Storage Sheds
- 3-Car Paved Driveway
- Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- GE Side-By-Side Refrigerator
- Full-Size Electric Range/Oven
- Electric Fireplace
- Built-In Stereo System w/Multi-Room
- Taxes: $1,219.70 (2018)
- City Water & Sewer
- Cable & Internet Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?
A: If this is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, and therefore cannot take pictures of the interior. Because we have not been inside, we cannot confirm how many bedrooms or bathrooms are in the property. So, we must rely on the town’s public records regarding how many rooms they list. A suggestion: You could try searching the internet for the property address to find pictures of the inside of the property from other sources.
Q: Why isn’t the ad for the property more descriptive?
A: If it is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, we cannot confirm what the interior of a foreclosure property looks like, how many rooms it actually has, or any other specifics that would enable us to make an ad more exciting and descriptive. The only information we have is the public record and what the property looks like from the outside.
Q: Why is there no price listed?
A: Properties without a price are being sold by auction. In some cases, these are foreclosures; in others, they are auctions-by-choice (the seller decides to sell their property via the auction method). The property will go up for auction on the date noted, and the price will ultimately be determined by those bidding on the day of the sale. The property will be sold to the highest bidder. If it’s a property you really like, come to the auction and bid – if you are the highest bidder, it can be yours! In other instances, we will have properties listed on our website with a price clearly marked – these are being sold via the traditional real estate listing method or through our unique hybrid method (traditional listing plus auction).