To be sold on the premises known as:
558 Mechanic Street (Route 31) FITCHBURG, MA
Town & county records indicate property consists of (2) parcels:
1) – The 1st parcel (Assessor’s Lot ID 170/13/0) is a 1.24+/- acre lot, classified as auto repair, w/ paved parking & approx. 370+/- Ft. frontage on Mechanic St. (Rte. 31) & Rindge Rd., improved by an 11,504+/- SF, 1-story, wood frame & concrete block bldg., having 2 restrooms & gas-fired unit heaters, &
2) – The 2nd parcel (Assessor’s Lot ID 170/13/1) is a 3.89+/- acre vacant commercial lot, abutting the northerly boundary of the above lot, w/ approx. 290+/- Ft. frontage on Rindge Rd.
The property is situated on the westerly side of a major traffic circle (being the intersection of Mechanic St. (Rte. 31), John Fitch Hwy., Ashby State Rd. (Rte. 31) & Rindge Rd.) about a mile from the center of Fitchburg w/ nearby access to Rtes. 12, 2A, & 2.
- Auction Date: SOLD
- Type of Sale: Private Sale by Public Auction
- Address: 31 Massachusetts 12 Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420
- Description: Location, Location, Location!
- Other Info: 5.14+/– Acres Commercial Property (w/betterment) at Major Traffic Circle
Terms And Conditions
A deposit of Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000.00) will be required to be paid in cash or by certified check or bank treasurer's or cashier's check by the purchaser at the time and place of sale as earnest money to be held by auctioneer at the option of the Seller as liquidated damages for any breach by the buyer. The balance is to be paid in cash or by certified check or bank treasurers or cashier's check within forty-five (45) days thereafter, at which time the deed shall be delivered. Other terms, if any, to be announced at sale.
2 Oct, 2012