To be sold on the premises known as:
30 & 32 Chiltern Hill Drive, WORCESTER, MA
30 and 32 Chiltern Hill Drive will be offered together by Public Auction on Sat., Sept. 9th at 10 AM, with a preview on the same day at 8:30 AM. Built in 1961, #30 is a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath custom, architecturally-designed contemporary home with 1,620 SF of living area on 1.12 wooded acres. It needs some TLC and refreshing, but has “good bones”. #32 is a zoned residential, buildable 0.513 acre wooded lot. With easy access to schools, parks, shopping and major roads, it is in the Flagg St. school district. Originally designed and lived in by an architect, this Split Level boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, formal living and dining rooms, family room, eat-in kitchen and large BR closets. It includes a carport, in-ground swimming pool, pool house, storage shed, irrigation and alarm systems, baseboard gas heat, main level wall air conditioning units, and washer and dryer hook-ups on the main level and in the basement. The basement is partially finished, with ample storage area, work room and outside access. A 2014 Subaru Outback LE with approximately 13K miles will be offered separately by Auction on same day/time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?
A: If this is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, and therefore cannot take pictures of the interior. Because we have not been inside, we cannot confirm how many bedrooms or bathrooms are in the property. So, we must rely on the town’s public records regarding how many rooms they list. A suggestion: You could try searching the internet for the property address to find pictures of the inside of the property from other sources.
Q: Why isn’t the ad for the property more descriptive?
A: If it is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, we cannot confirm what the interior of a foreclosure property looks like, how many rooms it actually has, or any other specifics that would enable us to make an ad more exciting and descriptive. The only information we have is the public record and what the property looks like from the outside.
Q: Why is there no price listed?
A: Properties without a price are being sold by auction. In some cases, these are foreclosures; in others, they are auctions-by-choice (the seller decides to sell their property via the auction method). The property will go up for auction on the date noted, and the price will ultimately be determined by those bidding on the day of the sale. The property will be sold to the highest bidder. If it’s a property you really like, come to the auction and bid – if you are the highest bidder, it can be yours! In other instances, we will have properties listed on our website with a price clearly marked – these are being sold via the traditional real estate listing method or through our unique hybrid method (traditional listing plus auction).
I'm Interested In This Property!
- Auction Date: SOLD
- Type of Sale: Decedent Estate Sale by Public Auction
- Address: 32 Chiltern Hill Drive Worcester, Massachusetts 01602
- Description: "HANDY MAN/WOMAN'S" or INVESTORS DELIGHT! - 4 BR, 2BA 1,620 SF Home on 1.12 Acres and .513 Acre Buildable Lot, OFFERED TOGETHER
- Other Info: MINIMUM BID: $170,000 plus 10% Buyer's Premium
Terms And Conditions
* A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the winning bid to determine Total Purchase Price. A deposit of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) by certified or bank check will be required to be paid by the purchaser at the time and place of the auction. The balance is to be paid by certified or bank check at the Attorney for Sellers office within (45) days from the date of sale. The successful bidder shall be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale containing the above terms and additional terms at the time and place of sale. Additional terms, if any, to be announced at the time and place of sale.
14 Jul, 2017