11 Old Wood Road, FRAMINGHAM, MA
Fantastic Location, Well-Maintained and Spacious Split Entry
This well-maintained 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath split entry is nestled on a 0.27 acre corner lot off Temple Street/Route 9 in Framingham. It is located approximately 0.5 mi. from Route 9 shops, restaurants & other amenities. It offers easy access to Boston and Worcester, and is located approximately 3 miles from the Framingham commuter rail station and 1 mile from the entrance to the Mass Pike/Route 90.
It offers 1,348 +/- SF of living area on the main level, which boasts an open dining room/living room area, with hardwood floors under the carpeting, a fireplace and access from the dining room to a screened-in porch; spacious master bedroom with half bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a remodeled full bath with tiled tub/shower.
Lower level is partially finished, and offers an additional 1,300 +/- SF of living area. The finished area contains a family room with fireplace, 4th bedroom/office, and a ¾ bath. Laundry and storage area are located in the unfinished section; access to 1-car tuck-under garage with storage/work room. There are 4 additional parking spaces in the paved driveway and ample on-street parking. Updated mechanicals, including boiler/baseboard oil-fired heat with a 38-gallon hot water tank; central AC. All appliances are included. Security and Irrigation Systems.
Come see for yourself!
- Approx. 0.5 miles from Temple St./Route 9
- Easy access to Boston and Worcester via Route 9 (0.5 Miles), Mass Pike/Route 90 (1 Mile) and Commuter Rail (3 Miles)
- Near Recreation, Shopping, Restaurants, Banks, Public and Private Schools, Colleges, Houses of Worship
- 0.27 Acre Corner Lot
- Vinyl Sided
- Attached Screened-In Porch (Via Sliding Door from Dining Room)
- Tuck-Under Single Car Garage with Storage/Work Room
- 4-Car Paved Driveway with
- On-Street Parking
- Irrigation System
- Boiler/Baseboard Oil Fired Heat
- Central AC
- All Appliances Included
- Updated Mechanicals
- Electrical: 200 Amps, Circuit Breakers
- Security System
- 8 Room Split Entry; 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Entry: Vaulted Ceiling with Light Fixture; Bluestone Floor; Coat Closet; Double Doors
- 1,348 +/- Square Feet of Living Space on Main Level; Additional 1,300 +/- Square Feet, in Finished Part of Lower Level
- Hardwood Floors Under Carpeting
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Half Bath
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- Remodeled Full Bath with Tiled Tub/Shower
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Open Dining Room/Living Room Area with Fireplace
- Finished Area: 4th Bedroom/Office; Family Room with Fireplace; ¾ Bath
- Unfinished Area: Laundry and Large Storage Space
- Access to Garage
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?
A: If this is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, and therefore cannot take pictures of the interior. Because we have not been inside, we cannot confirm how many bedrooms or bathrooms are in the property. So, we must rely on the town’s public records regarding how many rooms they list. A suggestion: You could try searching the internet for the property address to find pictures of the inside of the property from other sources.
Q: Why isn’t the ad for the property more descriptive?
A: If it is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, we cannot confirm what the interior of a foreclosure property looks like, how many rooms it actually has, or any other specifics that would enable us to make an ad more exciting and descriptive. The only information we have is the public record and what the property looks like from the outside.
Q: Why is there no price listed?
A: Properties without a price are being sold by auction. In some cases, these are foreclosures; in others, they are auctions-by-choice (the seller decides to sell their property via the auction method). The property will go up for auction on the date noted, and the price will ultimately be determined by those bidding on the day of the sale. The property will be sold to the highest bidder. If it’s a property you really like, come to the auction and bid – if you are the highest bidder, it can be yours! In other instances, we will have properties listed on our website with a price clearly marked – these are being sold via the traditional real estate listing method or through our unique hybrid method (traditional listing plus auction).