To be sold on the premises known as:
91 Westminster Drive, Marlborough, MA
The Villages at Marlborough East, a 55+ Community
Empty and Move-In Ready!
Conveniently located in The Villages at Marlborough East, a 55+ community just off Route 20 in Marlborough, this bright and open 2 BR, 2 BA 1,584 SF +/- townhouse offers easy access to highways, shopping and restaurants, schools and recreation.
Boasting an open floorplan on the main level, the living space is bright and flows naturally from the inviting entry to the kitchen to the combination living/dining room. With the master suite, second bedroom, ¾ bath, and laundry on the main floor, the living is easy and convenient.
The updated kitchen offers granite countertops, Whirlpool appliances, a large sink and recessed lighting. The living room/dining room has a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, with a sliding glass door to a small deck in the wooded back yard.
The Master Suite contains a lovely bedroom, walk-in closets and a spacious master bath with two granite-topped vanities, a spa tub and stall shower. The second bedroom offers a bay window overlooking the front yard, recessed lighting and convenient access to the second bathroom.
A spacious 2nd floor loft provides extra living space and a large storage room, and is perfect for a family room, playroom or office. The partially finished full basement also provides an additional living and storage area, including a cedar closet.
Hardwoods, double-pane windows, ample closets and storage throughout. All appliances are included. Deep one-car garage and driveway with parking space for two cars. High efficiency gas furnace, central A/C, programmable thermostat, 50-gallon gas-fired water heater, whole house humidifier with auto feed/drain and flood sensing valve, sprinkler system, alarm system, 125 Amps, circuit breakers, town water and sewer.
An opportunity for townhouse living in a convenient area of Marlborough! Just turn the key and go!
Because this sale is being conducted “with cooperation”, potential buyers will have the ability to see the inside of the townhouse prior to the auction, and broker/agent participation is welcome. Contact Broker Mark Shear to arrange a showing: (508) 769-9419.
- In the Villages at Marlborough East, off Route 20
- Easy Access to Major Arteries – Route 20, I 495, Route 9
- Near Shopping, Restaurants, Banks, Schools, Hospitals & Recreation
- Entry with Vaulted Ceiling, Hardwoods, Coat Closet
- Updated Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Recessed Lighting
- Bright, Open-Concept Living/Dining Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Fireplace and Sliding Glass Door Access to Deck
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite with Walk-In Closets and En-Suite Master Bath with (2) Granite – Topped Vanities, Spa Bath and Stall Shower
- Second Bedroom with Bay Window and Recessed Lighting
- Second 3/4 Bath with Granite Countertop Vanity and Stall Shower
- Laundry in Hallway Closet
- Gas Heat – High Efficiency 90 Plus Furnace
- Full Home Skuttle Humidifier with Auto Feed & Drain and
Flood Stop Sensing Valve
- Central A/C
- 50-Gallon Gas-Fired Water Heater
- Programmable Thermostat
- Sprinkler System
- Alarm System
- Spacious, Open Loft – Perfect for Office, Playroom or Family Room
- Alcove with Windows
- Large Storage Room
- Full, Partially Finished Basement
- Cedar Closet
- Work Area
- Updated Double-Pane Windows
- All Appliances Included
- Ample Closets – Coat, Linen, Utility
- Deep (1) – Car Garage & (2) Parking Spots in Driveway
- Deck in Back Yard
- Wooded Grounds and Tree-Lined Streets
- Town Water & Sewer
- Monthly Condo Fee: $375
- Taxes: $4,287 (2019)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no pictures of the inside of the house?
A: If this is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property, and therefore cannot take pictures of the interior. Because we have not been inside, we cannot confirm how many bedrooms or bathrooms are in the property. So, we must rely on the town’s public records regarding how many rooms they list. A suggestion: You could try searching the internet for the property address to find pictures of the inside of the property from other sources.
Q: Why isn’t the ad for the property more descriptive?
A: If it is a foreclosure sale, we typically do not have access to the inside of the property. Therefore, we cannot confirm what the interior of a foreclosure property looks like, how many rooms it actually has, or any other specifics that would enable us to make an ad more exciting and descriptive. The only information we have is the public record and what the property looks like from the outside.
Q: Why is there no price listed?
A: Properties without a price are being sold by auction. In some cases, these are foreclosures; in others, they are auctions-by-choice (the seller decides to sell their property via the auction method). The property will go up for auction on the date noted, and the price will ultimately be determined by those bidding on the day of the sale. The property will be sold to the highest bidder. If it’s a property you really like, come to the auction and bid – if you are the highest bidder, it can be yours! In other instances, we will have properties listed on our website with a price clearly marked – these are being sold via the traditional real estate listing method or through our unique hybrid method (traditional listing plus auction).